Thursday, May 6, 2010

Rodger: Some Updates

I'm sorry about the leave, guys. But I'm back what with the end of the school year right around the corner! And with current updates and more to come! Everyone say yaaaaaaaaay!
Well, to start off with the updates, I'll do Rodger. Round 2 has been over for about a month now. The good news is: Rodger survived! I've made it to Round 3!
The process for Round 2 was to create 5 images themed around a scenario created by GB. You can view all of these pieces put together here.


The current event going on with UBF is the Night of a Thousand Chimecho. That meaning a collaboration with a prom theme. I'm collaborating with the wonderful pixelated1. Let's hope Julia and Rodger can make it work -- despite a 10 year age difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment