Saturday, February 20, 2010

More Pokemanz Buisness



Where's Vaporeon?! Not here. Didn't fit in the picture. Darn you, Rachel, for drawing this in pen. And No freaking Leafeon or Glacion either. Those are stupid pokemon.
If I didn't have too many projects as it is, I would so work on a story for Eevee-lutions. Maybe someday.

On another note, Here I present another comic. Unlike the one page animal comic, this is not very cool. Gotta work on my speech bubble skills. Biiig file, damn. Don't point out my mistakes, I know it's full of them.
Here's more of Rodger. His sister joined Team Rocket just to show him up. And it worked. Maybe I'll make a character sheet for her. Need to get in the habit of that anyways.
Speaking of the matter of this OCT, I made it to the next round! Oh man, I can't wait for this tornumant to actually start.

No comments:

Post a Comment