Monday, February 1, 2010

Floating Aminals

I made up this weird gryphon-mage-thing-character the other day. Heron\Jaguar\Leopard, yeah! The other picture is reminiscent of the time when I used to talk on Misticpets a lot. Misticpets is like Neopets, only 10x cooler. I don't know why I'm so reluctant to go back. The community was really awesome back in the daaay.


I hate drawing other peoples characters. Mostly because I feel like a total attention whore that's all, "oh oh if I draws yer chara then everbodie will think I'm teh shit and wanna talk to me." Especially when I get the itch to draw someone's character that's as epic as Vanimute.<
But browsing through her stuff, I saw her chracter designs and just /lurved all over the place. So instead of doing something silly like steal her chracter and rape the design, I just drew him. Here's Dallas, everybody. Although I make his design look not as epic as it actually is.

No comments:

Post a Comment