Friday, January 22, 2010

ON THE UP SIDE! Tegaki Spam #1

I posted a nasty one last time. Anger and frustration plagues us all. So to make up for it. I would like to display some Tegaki spam. To start, I give you a character of mine, Mia, the High Magi of the Fallen Blackwings. And don't expect to get that either, but she's part of a comic I'm currently developing. I guess I could make a seperate post about the comic. Look for AGDWC.

This next piece of sillyness on the left is a trade I did with Dahaka. This is her kickass feraligatr ginjika...and a guest crocodile! Buh, I did his hair no justice. :(
The piece to the right is my character, Ennith, a primape ginjika. Although you can't quite tell, seeing as this is a more abstract piece. If you want a real reference, go here.

Now here's a horsie! My sister was chewing me out for whatever the subject was of the day. Yeah, she does that. Between missing the trash can when I throw away a razor blade, not replacing the tiolet paper, moving the towel on the bathroom floor, to the bathroom just smelling bad. It's always my fault. But I will not rant. Enjoy the horsie.


Some couple action now, yay. To the left is Mammoth and Syn, two more of my characters. Guess why his name's Mammoth! And to the right is an oldie but a goodie.
Wolves are awesome. Werewolves are even better.

The trippy ass piece to the left was a trade with a guy named Feif. He wanted chess pieces. I gave him chess pieces. And to the right, is fanart. Gross, fanart, right? Don't worry, I'm not into drawing fanart much :). It's Ace from One Piece and...a...phoenix, I guess. If I made the phoenix, would that count as a fan character? AcexPhoenix! It's the next anime pairing craze! >:)

I'll update with more later, enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. i absolutely love this Rachy. i really really do. its amazing. -your love

    Tayyyyylor

    ReplyDelete